top of page

Local Court Matters

local court matters.jpg

Are you owed money? The Local Court has jurisdiction in money claims up to an amount of $100,000.00. Any claim in excess of this amount up to $750,000.00 must be commenced in the District Court. Any claim in excess of $750,000.00 must be commenced in the Supreme Court.

Has the local council made a control order in relation to a pet? What can you do about the control order? Can it be challenged?

Do you wish to challenge a traffic infringement notice? Seek advice from Hannams Solicitors. It is part of our General Law services.

Contact us for assistance on Local Court Matters.

Hannams Solicitors are your local family solicitors. We cover all areas of Sydney including the Northern Beaches, North Shore and the Hills District. Call us today to discuss your legal needs.

bottom of page